We desire to bring people to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through the preaching of God’s Word by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We are committed to walking in integrity by obeying the commandments of our Lord Jesus.
We are dedicated to the call of preaching and practicing unity within the Body of Christ.
Our prayer is to see others in the Body of Christ working together in unity for the Glory of God and the good of all.
We strive to be an example by giving ofourselves and our resources.
We want toencourage other missions, churches, and individuals to do the same.
I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
1 Cor 3:9
9 For we are fellow workmen, laborers together, with and for God;
1. We believe there is only one living and sovereign God, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the inspired Word of God, the Bible, is without error in the original writings. We believe the Word of God to be the ultimate authority by which all creation will be judged. Therefore, it is to be believed in all that it teaches, obeyed in all that it requires, and trusted in all that it promises.
3. We believe the creation of all things was a direct act of God for His pleasure. God created man, both male and female, in His own image, with immortal spirits and souls.
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His atoning death by the shedding of His blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and in His second coming to earth in power and glory.
5. We believe that through Adam all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that salvation is a gift of God by grace through our Lord Jesus Christ offered to lost and sinful man who must come to Him in repentance and thus, receive spiritual regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling enables the Christian to live as a follower of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe there will be a resurrection of both the saved and unsaved. Those who are saved will inherit eternal life and the unsaved will receive eternal damnation in hell according to God's perfect justice.
8. We believe that the as Christians we are to carry out the command given by Jesus. Matthew 28: 19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20Teaching then to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers through our Lord Jesus Christ.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!